Mother’s Day is certainly a special moment and Banco Popular wanted to celebrate it in a special way.
Besides being a day to recognize customers who are mothers, it also represents an opportunity to humanize a brand and business that is constantly threatened by the perception of coldness and detachment.
Our challenge was to celebrate Mother’s Day differently, to achieve:
- An increase perception of goodwill and brand awareness for Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.
- Increase engagement by 25%
- Achieve 150 participants in our promo.
- Increase Instagram followers 3%
- Acquire 7,000 new Facebook fans.
- Social Media strategy.
- Brand Awareness.
- Mother’s day.
- Digital marketing.
A contest within Popular’s social networks taking advantage of our property “Martes de Plaza”, and making Instagram the main platform of the promotion, to leverage efforts of its integration with Facebook.
The contest sought to exalt people’s love and pride for their mothers. We wanted them to share the stories of hard work and by asking them how their mother’s help them to “echar pa’ lante”.
The contest invited Puerto Ricans to share a picture with her mom using the hashtag #PopularTePremia in comments Instagram and Facebook, inviting users to vote for their photo as the favorite to win ATH cards of $500, $300, and $200.
- 7,912 new likes of the Facebook page.
- Increased engagement in Facebook 2.83% 3.12%.
- 212 participacipantes in the contest with an average of 5,179 Likes, 839 comments and 3,376 shares per post!
- 122.903 interactions on Facebook.
- Increased 4.8% in Instagram followers.
- 31.5% engagement on Instagram followers.